ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED! You may register at packet pick up on Friday at the Port Orchard Library from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. or at the event beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Online Registration: ends Wednesday, December 3rd.
- Packet Pick-Up and Registration: Friday, December 5th from 4-8pm at the Downtown Library, 87 Sidney Ave.
- Please note: Team Captains will pick up packets for all team members.
- Shuttle Service:
- Before the event: transportation will be available from the Kitsap Transit bus shelter at Wolves Road and Mitchell Road and South Kitsap High School north lot (main entrance) from 11:30am to 1pm (last bus)
- After the event: return trips back to the South Kitsap High School will be form 2:30pm to 3:30pm (last bus).
- No animals will be allowed on the bus. Any strollers must be collapsible and under the control of a parent.
Be part of the largest holiday 5K race series aimed to fight arthritis!
Port Orchard's 4th Annual Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others. Wear a holiday themed costume. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces. Raise funds to fight arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run or walk a 5 kilometer route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
Spotlight on Arthritis:
Help spread the word that arthritis needs to be taken seriously and we need a cure! Learn more: arthritis.org